Stephanie and Celena love when clients bring in inspirational photos for haircuts or color services. However, photos are a guide to get you to a desired look. While haircuts are more accurate, hair color is almost NEVER accurate. Filters, flashes, Photoshop, etc. are usually enhancing the photo for a desired outcome. Modern Salon Magazine has a great article about this. Click on link below.
Gift Healthy Skin!
Purchase 3- one hour Balancing Facials and receive a FREE 45 minute facial certificate. This was very popular last year! $210 Savings of $55!
Gift A Blow Out Package!
Who doesn’t love to have their hair shampooed and styled by a professional?!
Buy a package of 4 blowouts. Gift them all at once OR gift them separately.
With Stephanie: $120 Save $20; with Celena: $85 Save $15
Need a fresh start? It begins with change!
NEW FROM JANE IREDALE
Triple Luxe Long Lasting Naturally Moist Lipstick™ offers richly-pigmented color in a breakthrough “Triple” formula that’s long-lasting, natural and moisturizing.
We have been testing them and love the creaminess and staying power of the new lip color line. Lips stay hydrated all day!
Available September 1st.
Fall 2018 welcomes all hair color that is done well. From brilliant highlights to golden wheat blonde to warm copper brown or chocolate brown with baby lights, we can help you achieve your look. Even if you are ready to let nature takes its course and embrace the grey! Schedule your consultation or appointment at 803.254.1507. Photos courtesy of Goldwell USA
MAKEUP ADJUSTMENTS FOR A NEW HAIR COLOR
by Kate Bryan of babble
1. Going from light to dark? Your skin tone may look washed out. Kick up the blush a bit, or invest in a flattering bronzer to keep your face from looking “flat.”
2. If you are brightening your hair up significantly, you may lose some definition around your eyes. A darker eyeliner or extra coat of mascara can do the trick.
3. Change your hair tone completely and your favorite lip color could be a no-no. Your stylist should explain what tones you have in your new hair color so you can shop for a complementary lipstick shade that will work with you!
4. Remember that eyebrows frame the face. If you are going from light to dark, fill in your eyebrows if they aren’t naturally dark! It’s crucial to balance your eyebrows with your new hair color.
Ready for a new look for fall? Schedule a 30/30/30 makeup consultation. Book a 30 minute Jane Iredale cosmetic consultation for $30 and receive a $30 credit towards cosmetic purchase. Call 803.254.1507 to book your appointment. Payment due when scheduling appointment. Makes a great gift too!
Seven Doors strives to keep the integrity of your hair and skin. Let us show you how we do that. You will be amazed at how good your hair and skin can look.
Patti will be out of the salon from 9/15-9/27. Thursdays 9/20 and 9/27 may have shorter hours.
Balayage is a money maker. It’s also fun, creative and the most natural looking bleaching service when applied correctly. Balayage can increase your client base while giving you another service to offer your existing clients.
Seven Doors is offering a hands-on balayage class in a relaxed, educational environment. Limiting the class to 3 participants allows us to give you personalized attention with your model. Also pick up techniques to make your blow outs easier while “wowing” your clients. Sr. Stylist, Stephanie Reeves will lead the class. She has over 10 years of experience as a hair stylist with 6 years of strong experience in various methods of balayage.
You will learn
when balayage is right for your client.
about the types of bleach available and tools used for successful application.
how to properly section the hair.
the three most used painting techniques and when to use them.
how to properly saturate the hair with bleach to avoid brassiness and spottiness.
specific techniques for your model’s hair and MORE!
Date: Sunday, August 26, 2018
Location: Seven Doors, address below.
9:00am MEET/GREET, SET UP STATIONS
9:30am-12pm INSTRUCTION/OBSERVATION OF BALAYAGE AND BLOW OUT
12pm-12:30pm LUNCH BREAK
12:40pm-3:30pm HANDS ON CLASS
3:30pm-4pm REVIEW AND QUESTIONS
- Must be a licensed Cosmetologist or Master Hair Care Barber.
- Bring a model with either virgin hair or 4 inches or more of new growth. No direct dyes on hair to be balayaged. Hair length should hit shoulders or longer. Please email a picture of your model to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tools to bring: Apron, gloves, 5 clips, rat tail comb, blow dryer, paddle brush and round brush for brushing wet hair and styling.
Cost: $350 Payment is due with registration and is non-refundable, non-transferable.
Deadline is August 22, 2018.
To register or ask questions, please call 803.254.1507.
1419 Sumter Street
Columbia, SC 29201
I stopped using permanent color to cover my grey hair about 3 years ago; I didn’t want the commitment. [Read more…] about Shades of Grey